Springfield, VA Law Firm
Springfield, VA Law Firm
At MLG, our Springfield, Virginia law office focuses on providing our clients with the best legal representation possible. We do this by working directly with each client and maintaining excellent communication skills, keeping them informed and up-to-date on the case’s progression, and keeping their best interests at the forefront of our minds. As we navigate the complexities of the Virginia legal system, our VA lawyers dedicate themselves to working together as a multifaceted team for the benefit of our clients.
With over 8 decades of experience between them, the skilled attorneys at the Manassas Law Group offer a wide range of legal services, from bankruptcy cases to estate planning and administration and more. Regardless of the area of law your case falls under, you can rest assured knowing that our Virginia law firm will provide exceptional legal services that are results-oriented every time.
Springfield Attorneys for Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Other Legal Issues
Unlike many other law firms in Fairfax County, our law offices at MLG offer full-service legal help. This means that whatever case type you seek legal representation for, our attorneys can help. The practice areas we handle include:
- Springfield Family Law: Cases involving divorce, child custody battles, and spousal support can get messy quickly, especially without a qualified family law attorney on your side. Fortunately, the family law attorneys at Manassas Law Group commonly handle divorce, property division, child custody, child support, spousal support, and other family law-related case types.
- Springfield Criminal Defense: Whether it is minor traffic offenses or a serious felony charge, successful criminal defense requires the ability to figure out every option available to a client as quickly as possible, make effective arguments to prosecutors and judges, and know when a plea bargain is a better option to pursue than taking a case to trial. Our criminal law attorneys have years of experience handling everything from a DUI or DWI in Springfield to juvenile crimes, traffic violations, domestic violence, and more.
- Springfield Personal Injury Claims: The personal injury cases we typically handle include motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, products liability, wrongful death, or any other personal injury or fatality experienced due to the negligence of another person. We will work to obtain damages for medical expenses and health care, property damage, pain and suffering, and more.
- Bankruptcy Claims in Springfield: Our Springfield bankruptcy attorneys have a plethora of legal resources available to help clients who may be considering filing for bankruptcy. By addressing certain factors, such as your total debt, types of debt, assets, and more, we can help determine if you are a good candidate for either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy relief and subsequently guide you through the process of filing.
- Estate Planning and Administration in Springfield: Our qualified estate planning and administration attorney at MLG is committed to providing you with the representation you need to meet your goals and protect those who are close to you. He can assist you with the probate process, revocable living trusts, guardianships and conservatorships, special needs trusts, and so much more.
- Springfield Civil Litigation: Our law firm handles a wide range of civil litigation services in Springfield and the surrounding areas. These include breach of contract claims, breach of warranty claims, business formation for large and small businesses, partnership disputes and dissolutions, credit fraud claims, defamation claims, and more.
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes in Springfield: Whether you are a business owner involved in commercial transactions, a homeowner seeking improvement on your property, or an individual consumer, you rely on many contracts for the sale or purchase of goods and services. You deserve to have certainty in the legal obligations you form, and access to high-quality legal counsel when disputes arise. At Manassas Law Group, we are experienced in landlord-tenant law and provide unmatched representation to both Virginia landlords and tenants in housing-related disputes.
No case is too big or small for a Springfield, VA lawyer at Manassas Law Group. Our attorneys take the time to understand our clients’ personal and legal expectations in every case we represent. We’ll look into your legal options and come up with the best possible solution for your needs. From there, we work hard to achieve that solution.
As one of the oldest law firms in the Northern Virginia area, MLG has been serving Springfield residents for over 80 years. In addition to Springfield, VA, our attorneys also provide legal services for each city in Arlington County, Fairfax County, Fauquier County, and Prince William County, Virginia, including:
- Annandale legal services
- Burke legal services
- Centreville legal services
- Chantilly legal services
- Dale City legal services
- Dumfries legal services
- Gainsville legal services
- Lakeridge legal services
- Linton Hall legal services
- Lorton legal services
- Manassas legal services
- Manassas Park legal services
- Nokesville legal services
- Woodbridge legal services
At our top Virginia law firm, we practice law with the utmost dedication, experience, and skill. We believe our hard work is reflected in the client and peer recognition we receive, as we are supported by a number of peer nominations and positive clients reviews from all across the state of Virginia. When our law firm represents clients in Northern Virginia, we recognize and understand the importance of the trust they put in us to help them with their legal issues. As such, we will always be sure to respond with the utmost respect, commitment, and responsibility while working to aggressively pursue the most optimal outcome.
Legal Issue? Call the Springfield, VA Lawyers at Manassas Law Group Today
We believe each client deserves to be met with a professional, understanding, and attentive legal team, especially when their future is on the line. That’s why we make sure to provide all of these things and more at our Springfield, Virginia law firm. When you choose the Manassas Law Group, you will never have to wonder if your best interest is at heart. Each Virginia attorney at our law office is absolutely dedicated to their client and will stop at nothing to achieve justice on their behalf.
With such a diverse spectrum of expertise under one roof at Manassas Law Group, it’s easy to find someone who understands what you’re going through and can talk with you in-depth about your case. The search is over; the best outcome for your case, whatever that may be, is always within reach when a Springfield lawyer from MLG is working on your case.
Contact The Manassas Law Group, P.C. today by calling 703-361-8246 or send us an email to set up a confidential consultation where we may answer any questions you have and discuss your case in greater depth. We look forward to working with you.