Samantha Lewis Esquire
Samantha Lewis focuses her practice on all areas of family law and civil litigation, guiding her clients through the process with skill and empathy.
She joined Manassas Law Group in August 2022 after her time as a law clerk for the Honorable Carroll A. Weimer, Jr. of the Prince William County Circuit Court. Born and raised in Northern New Jersey, Samantha moved to Virginia to attend George Mason University where she graduated Summa Cum Laude as a member of Phi Beta Kappa. After receiving a bachelor’s degree in Government and International Politics, she attended George Mason Antonin Scalia Law School, graduating Cum Laude in 2021.
During law school, Samantha served as a student advisor for Mason Veterans and Service members Legal Clinic and was awarded The Clinical Legal Education Association Externships Student Award. She continues to volunteer her time and services helping servicemen and women with their legal needs.
Areas of Practice
- Child custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Property/Marital Settlement Agreements
- Civil Litigation
- Washington, DC
- Antonin Scalia Law School – George Mason University, Juris Doctor, cum laude
- George Mason University, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude
- Major: Government and International Politics
- Concentration: Law, Philosophy, and Governance
- Minor: Legal Studies
- Virginia State Bar
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Prince William Bar Association
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Carroll A. Weimer, Jr., Prince William County Circuit Court, Judicial Law Clerk
- The Vexing Contradiction of U.S. Jurisdiction Over Embassy Property in the Criminal Versus Civil Contexts, 12 Geo. Mason Int’l L.J. 111 (2021)
- Man’s Best Friend: A Quick Guide to Service Dogs for Veterans and Service members with PTSD, M-VETS Blog (May 17, 2021), https://mvets.law.gmu.edu/2021/05/17/mans-best-friend-a-quick-guide-to-service-dogs-for-veterans-and-servicemembers-with-ptsd/